Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sara's Saturday Beauty Haul!

Hey guys! So, Hector and I went out shopping today, to pick up something for Mother's Day! (we're procrastinators, I know. But we found AWESOME gifts, so, YAY!) Anyway, while we were out, I found some beauty goodies for myself! :) As you all know, I am a bargain hunter, so I was super excited to find these cute things at such low prices! There was one item I had buyers remorse over while walking the mall, but as soon as I brought it home, I knew I made the right choice! :)


First stop, Kohls!

I absolutely LOVE Lauren Conrad! I used to love that show Laguna Beach on MTV lol. But she has such a cute and unique style, and her line for Kohls definitely reflects that!

These little Owl studs were on clearance for only $4.80! Regular price $16.00. How awesome is that?? They're pretty sturdy too, so I'm sure they'll stand up to a beating from answering phones at work!

And of course, I couldn't pass up these super cute gold spikes on chains! Plus, they were on clearance for only $2.80!! Regular price $14.00! Love, love, love them! :)


Then we stopped over at the Ontario Mills, our original destination plan, for the Coach Factory Store, but I can't spoil the Mother's Day surprise by posting that haul! lol But I took advantage of being out that way to shop at Burlington Coat Factory!

I found two acrylic cosmetic organizers for only $5.99 each!! :D If you follow my Facebook page, you saw my makeup stockpile today... So you know I need some storage solutions! lol! Each organizer has 9 spots, including 6 for lipsticks! :)

Now, this is the item I was over thinking, because it wasn't on clearance! lol It was $16.99! D: But, totally worth it! This has to be my favorite find of the day! I LOVE the little pinup girls on this over sized makeup bag! Too cute!

Front

Back




So, there are my beauty finds for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this, because I love to share the results of my hunt! :) Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment