Thursday, June 5, 2014

Target: $1.52 Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, Vaseline To Go Moisturizer! Starts June 8th!







Hey guys! I just saw this deal over on Hip2Save, and I thought I would share it with you all in case you are interested, you can get your coupons printed before they're gone! There are a few other scenarios available over on the Hip2Save Blog, but this is the one I'm planning to do!

So, starting on Sunday, June 8th, at Target, you will receive a $5 gift card when you purchase 3 PARTICIPATING Simple Skin Care, Vaseline and Q-tip products!






Deal Idea! (Starting June 8th!)

Buy (2) Simple Facial Wipes - $4.79
Buy (1) Vaseline Spray & Go - $5.99
=$15.57
Use (2) $2/1 Simple Cleanser or Moisturizer Printable
and
Use (1) $2/1 Vaseline Spray & Go (From RP 5/18)
Pay $9.57 OOP - Get $5 gift card
Final Cost: $4.57 - Just $1.52 per item!

I've never tried these makeup remover wipes, but I'm super excited to get them for this price!


No comments:

Post a Comment