Friday, September 21, 2012

Walgreens Haul Breakdown 9/19




Okay so here's a breakdown of my recent Walgreens trip! Hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know!

Gillette Men's Razors

  • Buy (2) Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99 (reg. $11.99)
  • Buy (2) Gillette Mach 3 Razor $12.49

Total: $44.96

Used (2) Buy One Gillette System Razor, or Disposable Razor, GET One Mach 3 Free Coupon

Brought it down to: $20.98

Used (2) $4/1 Gillette ProGlide Razor 

Total: $12.98 OOP for FOUR razors! 

And since I bought (2) of the Fusion ProGlides, I got $10Register Rewards! So I can think of that as only paying $2.98 for FOUR razors! Or I got $10 in free money! :D Either way sounds good to me! lol


Lady Mitchum Deodorant

  • Lady Mitchum Deodorant $1.99 (reg. $3.99)
Used $0.75/1 Mitchum Deodorant

Total: $1.24 each Deodorant! 

And the Walgreens ad stated that you get 1,000 points on your Balance Rewards Card which is equal to $1, but in-store these are labeled as 2,000 points! Yessss! So even without a coupon, you are getting a great deal!

Glade Expressions Starter Kit

  • Glade Expressions Starter Kit $2.99 (reg. $4.99)
Used $3 in Register Rewards (going to expire the next day!)

Total: Free!

And of course I got back some more Register Rewards! :D These are supposed to give $1RR, but I actually got (2) $1RR!! Yessssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment